Series de TV

Qualquer tipo de tópicos não relacionados com Pearl Jam

Moderator: Mods Geral

Post Reply
User avatar
edward III
Moderador
Posts: 55030
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:57 pm
Location: sorria está na MAIA:)
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by edward III » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:50 pm

JoãoPM wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:15 am
O quarto episódio de True Detective é bastante bom :)
Confere.
Image 04.09.2006Image 05.09.2006 Image07.09.2006 Image20.09.2006
Image08.06.2007 Image 18.06.2007Image 21.06.2007
Image11.08.2009 Image 13.08.2009Image 15.08.2009Image 17.08.2009Image 18.08.2009
Image30.06.2010 Image 10.07.2010
Image 26.06.2012 Image 27.06.2012 Image 03.08.2012 EV
Image 15.06.2014
Image 16.06.2014
Image 25.06.2014 Image 26.06.2014
Image 16.06.2018
Corduroy18

User avatar
prl
Administrador
Posts: 52707
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:46 am
Location: Estoril, Lisboa
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by prl » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:15 pm

:hmm:

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/02/ ... st-reboot/
ABC president wants a LOST reboot: “I would like that very much”

If it were up to Karey Burke, television audiences could soon be heading back to The Island.

The newly appointed President of ABC Entertainment made one heck of an impression at her first Television Critics Association winter press tour appearance, generating buzz before she even addressed the media. She was introduced by a network sizzle reel that opened with a clip of an iconic and meaningful line uttered by Matthew Fox’s LOST character Jack Shepherd: “We have to go back!”
Taking the bait, a journalist asked Burke if they should read into the inclusion of the clip as a hint towards a potential reboot. “You should, yes,” Burke joked (via TheWrap). “I would like that very much. That would be something I would be interested in seeing.”

However, it seems such a return to smoke monsters and incongruous polar bears is currently just wishful thinking for Burke. “It is literally, at this point, what I dream about when I go to bed,” she clarified. “I have not spoken to Carlton [Cuse], or [J.J. Abrams], or ABC Studios about it. But I do often get asked the question [of] what show I would reboot, and my answer is LOST.”

(...)

As for the creative team behind the show, Cuse has said neither he nor fellow showrunner Damon Lindelof were particularly interested in revisiting Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Hurley, and the rest of their castaways. “We told the story we wanted to tell,” Cuse told IndieWire last year.

However, he is intrigued by the idea of a different crew of creatives taking up the reins and bringing a new cast of characters to The Island. “I think it would be fun if someone has a take to go to the island another period of time with another group of people,” Cuse added. “That’s totally great.” So perhaps fans can still hope to see other Others sometime in the future. Or past, or parallel timeline, depending on your read of the show.
00: Image ... 06: Image Image Image Image ... 07: Image Image Image ... 09: Image Image Image ... 10: Image ... 12: Image[SG] Image Image Image Image Image[EV] ... 14: Image Image Image[EV] ... 16: Image[CC] Image[CC] Image[TOTD] ... 18: Image Image Image Image Image ... 19: Image[EV]

Image Image

User avatar
just_one
Posts: 3570
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:52 pm
Location: Westworld

Re: Series de TV

Post by just_one » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:08 am

prl wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:15 pm
:hmm:

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/02/ ... st-reboot/
ABC president wants a LOST reboot: “I would like that very much”

If it were up to Karey Burke, television audiences could soon be heading back to The Island.

The newly appointed President of ABC Entertainment made one heck of an impression at her first Television Critics Association winter press tour appearance, generating buzz before she even addressed the media. She was introduced by a network sizzle reel that opened with a clip of an iconic and meaningful line uttered by Matthew Fox’s LOST character Jack Shepherd: “We have to go back!”
Taking the bait, a journalist asked Burke if they should read into the inclusion of the clip as a hint towards a potential reboot. “You should, yes,” Burke joked (via TheWrap). “I would like that very much. That would be something I would be interested in seeing.”

However, it seems such a return to smoke monsters and incongruous polar bears is currently just wishful thinking for Burke. “It is literally, at this point, what I dream about when I go to bed,” she clarified. “I have not spoken to Carlton [Cuse], or [J.J. Abrams], or ABC Studios about it. But I do often get asked the question [of] what show I would reboot, and my answer is LOST.”

(...)

As for the creative team behind the show, Cuse has said neither he nor fellow showrunner Damon Lindelof were particularly interested in revisiting Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Hurley, and the rest of their castaways. “We told the story we wanted to tell,” Cuse told IndieWire last year.

However, he is intrigued by the idea of a different crew of creatives taking up the reins and bringing a new cast of characters to The Island. “I think it would be fun if someone has a take to go to the island another period of time with another group of people,” Cuse added. “That’s totally great.” So perhaps fans can still hope to see other Others sometime in the future. Or past, or parallel timeline, depending on your read of the show.

epah nao. adorei o Lost mas nao começem a inventar! Tenho no patamar das melhores series de sempre.
Image

User avatar
edward III
Moderador
Posts: 55030
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:57 pm
Location: sorria está na MAIA:)
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by edward III » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 am

Já existem demasiados conteúdos.
Image 04.09.2006Image 05.09.2006 Image07.09.2006 Image20.09.2006
Image08.06.2007 Image 18.06.2007Image 21.06.2007
Image11.08.2009 Image 13.08.2009Image 15.08.2009Image 17.08.2009Image 18.08.2009
Image30.06.2010 Image 10.07.2010
Image 26.06.2012 Image 27.06.2012 Image 03.08.2012 EV
Image 15.06.2014
Image 16.06.2014
Image 25.06.2014 Image 26.06.2014
Image 16.06.2018
Corduroy18

User avatar
prl
Administrador
Posts: 52707
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:46 am
Location: Estoril, Lisboa
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by prl » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 am

Estou mesmo a ver isso a acontecer com novos e velhos personagens dada a "confusão" temporal inerente à história.
00: Image ... 06: Image Image Image Image ... 07: Image Image Image ... 09: Image Image Image ... 10: Image ... 12: Image[SG] Image Image Image Image Image[EV] ... 14: Image Image Image[EV] ... 16: Image[CC] Image[CC] Image[TOTD] ... 18: Image Image Image Image Image ... 19: Image[EV]

Image Image

User avatar
Fly_AwAy
Posts: 17953
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: Porto
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by Fly_AwAy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 pm

The bodyguard da Netflix (original da BBC), gostei muito. 6 episódios cheios de tensão e surpresas. Não é de admirar que tenha ganho o golden globe para actor em drama

User avatar
JoãoPM
Posts: 14511
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:55 pm
Location: Ermesinde

Re: Series de TV

Post by JoãoPM » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 am

Fly_AwAy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 pm
The bodyguard da Netflix (original da BBC), gostei muito. 6 episódios cheios de tensão e surpresas. Não é de admirar que tenha ganho o golden globe para actor em drama
Há rumores sobre a continuidade da série. Vamos ver como voltam a pegar naquilo.
Corduroy18

User avatar
edward III
Moderador
Posts: 55030
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:57 pm
Location: sorria está na MAIA:)
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by edward III » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am

Fly_AwAy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 pm
The bodyguard da Netflix (original da BBC), gostei muito. 6 episódios cheios de tensão e surpresas. Não é de admirar que tenha ganho o golden globe para actor em drama
Aproveitei a dica e vi 3 episódios. Bastante interessante e actual tendo em conta o panorama socio-politico que vivemos na Europa.
Image 04.09.2006Image 05.09.2006 Image07.09.2006 Image20.09.2006
Image08.06.2007 Image 18.06.2007Image 21.06.2007
Image11.08.2009 Image 13.08.2009Image 15.08.2009Image 17.08.2009Image 18.08.2009
Image30.06.2010 Image 10.07.2010
Image 26.06.2012 Image 27.06.2012 Image 03.08.2012 EV
Image 15.06.2014
Image 16.06.2014
Image 25.06.2014 Image 26.06.2014
Image 16.06.2018
Corduroy18

User avatar
Sunshower
Moderador
Posts: 4921
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: Lx

Re: Series de TV

Post by Sunshower » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 am

edward III wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am
Fly_AwAy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 pm
The bodyguard da Netflix (original da BBC), gostei muito. 6 episódios cheios de tensão e surpresas. Não é de admirar que tenha ganho o golden globe para actor em drama
Aproveitei a dica e vi 3 episódios. Bastante interessante e actual tendo em conta o panorama socio-politico que vivemos na Europa.
Também gostei. Relativamente ao factor tensão/supresa que o Ivo menciona o último episódio foi das melhores coisas que vi em TV nos últimos tempos.

Entretanto fiz um binge watching à Russian Doll ontem à tarde. Estou fascinada. Nadia Volvokov, que personagem de antologia. :god:
Light travels faster than sound, that's why people appear bright before they start to speak...

User avatar
new_self
Moderador
Posts: 12753
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:30 am
Location: Lisboa

Re: Series de TV

Post by new_self » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Story of Yanxi Palace, já alguém viu? Série (chinesa) mais procurada no google em 2018 que agora foi proibida na china.
Esteticamente parece interessante, valerá a pena?
@Fly_AwAy conheces?
Image 28.09.2004 Image 29.09.2004 Image 04.09.2006 Image 05.09.2006 Image 14.09.2006 Image 16.09.2006 Image 17.09.2006 Image 08.06.2007 Image 18.06.2007 Image 18.08.2009 Image 22.06.2010 Image 23.06.2010 Image 10.07.2010 Image 03.09.2011 Image 04.09.2011 Image 22.06.2014

User avatar
Betterman
Posts: 7513
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:32 pm
Location: Montemor-o-Novo/ Evora

Re: Series de TV

Post by Betterman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Começou ontem na AMC Das Boot , versão serie. Não sei se conhecem o filme !

User avatar
Fly_AwAy
Posts: 17953
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: Porto
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by Fly_AwAy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm

new_self wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 pm
Story of Yanxi Palace, já alguém viu? Série (chinesa) mais procurada no google em 2018 que agora foi proibida na china.
Esteticamente parece interessante, valerá a pena?
@Fly_AwAy conheces?
conheço pq sigo a empresa que a criou, iQiyi, chamada netflix da China. Mas nao vi e nao sabia que tinha sido banida na china.

User avatar
Fly_AwAy
Posts: 17953
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: Porto
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by Fly_AwAy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Sunshower wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 am
edward III wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am
Fly_AwAy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:06 pm
The bodyguard da Netflix (original da BBC), gostei muito. 6 episódios cheios de tensão e surpresas. Não é de admirar que tenha ganho o golden globe para actor em drama
Aproveitei a dica e vi 3 episódios. Bastante interessante e actual tendo em conta o panorama socio-politico que vivemos na Europa.
Também gostei. Relativamente ao factor tensão/supresa que o Ivo menciona o último episódio foi das melhores coisas que vi em TV nos últimos tempos.

Entretanto fiz um binge watching à Russian Doll ontem à tarde. Estou fascinada. Nadia Volvokov, que personagem de antologia. :god:
tambem tenho visto a russian doll, bem interessante

User avatar
prl
Administrador
Posts: 52707
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:46 am
Location: Estoril, Lisboa
Contact:

Re: Series de TV

Post by prl » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 pm

HBO já tem plataforma de streaming em Portugal. Por agora na TV só para quem tiver Vodafone.

4.99€ por mês com a possibilidade de associar 5 dispositivos diferentes. Não sei se com moradas diferentes como é possível fazer com Netflix por ex.
00: Image ... 06: Image Image Image Image ... 07: Image Image Image ... 09: Image Image Image ... 10: Image ... 12: Image[SG] Image Image Image Image Image[EV] ... 14: Image Image Image[EV] ... 16: Image[CC] Image[CC] Image[TOTD] ... 18: Image Image Image Image Image ... 19: Image[EV]

Image Image

User avatar
coin-operated boy
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: Lisboa/Cartaxo

Re: Series de TV

Post by coin-operated boy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 am

ansioso para chegar a casa e ver o último episódio de Russian Doll 8-[
@ Pavilhão Atlântico; 04/09/06
@ Pavilhão Atlântico; 05/09/06
@ Festival Oeiras Alive!07; 08/06/07
@ Festival Oeiras Alive!10; 10/07/10

:stickman2: Corduroy18 :stickman2:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kitos and 1 guest